Girls in Y5 and Y6 will also have the option to wear a summer dress in pale blue and white gingham with a plain navy cardigan.
(N.B Shirts and trousers/skirts can be purchased from any shop/supermarket)
All uniform should be marked with a child’s forename and surname so it can be identified easily.
- Earrings (1 pair only and they must be removed for PE or you will not be allowed to take part in PE for Health and Safety) should be gold, blue or silver studs
- Necklace – crucifix or cross only
No nail varnish or fake nails
- Extreme hairstyles are not allowed. Hair must be blended if hair is cut short
- No lines or steps allowed
- Hair colouring is permitted for Y8 only but must be in natural colours
- No makeup allowed
- Trainers do not need to be any specific colour/style
- Children should always bring their P.E Kit. If you are excused from taking part physically you will still get changed (if possible) and be engaged in the learning of the lesson
- Sanctions are in place for when students forget their P.E Kit
- The correct P.E kit should be brought to every lesson
- Any pupils with long hair are expected to bring a hair bobble to every lesson to tie their hair back
All P.E Kit should be marked with a child’s forename and surname so it can be identified easily.